If you want to contribute to this document you can:
- Create an issue on Github
- Fork and fix it yourself. We’re happy to merge any pull requests or accept patches.
A brief list of all people who’ve contributed to the document (thank you all very much!):
- Michael Rodler (current maintainer and back-porter from MeWeb markup to GitHub markdown).
- Mikael Egevig (author of the original document).
- Dirkjan Ochtman (basically all the generator-related stuff by giving us some crucial samples).
- Eli Bendersky (for small grammar fixes and mention of
- Sean Silva (for using proper C++11 lambda syntax in lambda samples).
- Isaac Dupree (for correction the name of ‘@’: It is “at-sign”, not “ampersand”).
- Wilfred Hughes (
indexand addition of separator between generator C++ and LLVM IR code).
- Kenneth Ho (correction to C++11 lambda example and C++ exception handling sample).
- Xing GUO (correction to various typos, updates to LLVM 8 syntax)
Should your name be here? If so, contribute :-)